Friday, May 4, 2012

Going to Cancuuuuuun!

Heck yes!  I'm so happy, we're going to Cancun on May 22nd for a week.  Tentatively we're going to be staying at the Sandos Caracol Eco Resort (I know, technically it's not Cancun.  The hotel's about 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen), and we're inviting the suegros (in-laws) to join us.  I'm so looking forward to it, I can't even stand it! :-)

It's funny how things can seemingly change overnight.  Nearly 10 months of being in a horrendous funk, and now it's all over.  No more legal issues (KNOCK ON FREAKING WOOD!), the semester's over so I don't have to try to juggle drama, school and work.  It feels pretty awesome.  I'm glad I didn't give up hope, no matter how insane things got.

And now, we're heading back to Mexico!

To commemorate how awesome things are, here's a bear shooting laser beams out of its head:

100% awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love the bear... and the fact you are headed to Cancun! Can I go?

    ReplyDelete