Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cleaning up the friends list

I'm probably going to keep this post short, mostly because I'm exhausted and REALLY need to get to sleep.

I cleaned out my Facebook friends list today, and it definitely felt like a weight off my shoulders.  With everything that happened to us, there were a lot of people- too many- that remained remarkably silent.  No calls, no texts, not even a "hey, we're thinking about you" Facebook post.  *sigh* Good riddance, I guess!  It takes going through something difficult to realize who really cares and who doesn't.  It's a new day, and my friends list is half of what it was.


In other news, I'm looking at books on emotional blackmail and similar topics to download on my Kindle.  I really need to think about ways that I can get over this hurdle.

Blah.  Sorry for the sucky post.  I'm really tired and it's time for me to go to bed!  I'll think of something more interesting to write about tomorrow.

For now, I'll leave you with a cute picture of baby I from Easter 2010. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment